7/10/2012

Rhythm is gonna get you...

Ok sorry for no Spider-Man review, emergency came up on the day I was planning on seeing it and record high temps kept me inside unless absolutely necessary.  When I do see it (which may be this week, but maybe not) I'll be sure to post a full review.

I did finally get around to finishing off Xenoblade Chronicles. Took nearly 90 hours and there are tons of optional stuff I skipped, so you easily get your money's worth and then some. It also offers a great contender for the adorable badass list in Riki, which I sadly didn't really discover til the final few hours of the game. Now if Last Story would just hurry up and get here so I can enjoy what will probably be the last worthwhile Wii game...


The second rhythm-based action title in as many weeks hits the 3DS. For those who like music games with a plot (which the recent FF title is lacking) this should be right up their alley. I played the demo available on the eshop and while it was fun, these games tend to be on the very short end unless you love going for that perfect score on every stage (which in this game is maddeningly inconsistent anyways), so for me it's a pass for now. I've got Pokemon Conquest to beat and Kingdom Hearts 3D in just under 3 weeks. That'll keep my 3DS low on battery power for awhile.


That's really all for today, I should have another post up by Wednesday, until then, here's your TRAILER OF THE WEEK: Taken 2

No comments: