5/26/2008

VIDEO DAY: MY Top Ten Scrubs Moments

Ok, Let's quickly sum up my feelings on the two things that came out this week: Penny Arcade Episode I: Good value for fans of the comic, the wit is there and the battle system is top notch, though I don't know that I'd pay $20 more for the same 8 hours of the same gameplay in slightly different settings. Indiana Jones: Good, not great. I think most of the people bitching about it had way too much expectation built up. If this was the new Mummy film or anything but Indiana Jones they probably would've enjoyed it more. It some great moments and some horrible ones, but it was a solid flick overall. And yeah, since I had nothing else to really talk about, in honor of Scrubs official resurrection on ABC this fall, I thought it would be fun to post my top ten moments (at least out of what hasn't been yanked off the internet yet). Except for #1, these are pretty much in random order:

#10: Turk's Airband Audition



#9: Over The Rainbow



#8: Turk Gets Schooled on Rap



#7: What A Difference A Day Makes



#6: Perry's Perspective



#5: The Todd vs. an Old Lady-WHO YA GOT?!?



#4: Kung-Fu Fighting



#3: Overkill



#2: JD gives his Cox impression



#1: COX PUNCHES KELSO



And here's your FREE GAME OF THE WEEK: EXTREME TANK WARS

No comments: