9/27/2007

The anti-anti Halo 3 hype

So, Halo 3 has come out and busted all kinds of sales records and of course with any game this popular comes the small but vocal minority of haters, which has always puzzled the hell out of me. I mean, there are plenty of popular series I'm not a fan of. Silent Hill being the most noteworthy (because I think it's a horrible series), but the revered Metal Gear Solid series doesn't exactly give me a hard on like it does most gamers either. But if this is news to you, it's because I don't make a big deal out of things that aren't my cup of tea. I may say my piece on them briefly, but then I move on. This vocal minority, like so many, think their belief is law, and anybody who thinks otherwise is not just wrong, but an idiot or a mindless sheep. It's that sort of thinking that makes them look like the complete idiots.

So, my PS3 did arrive yesterday, but to be honest, I was extremely tired, so I just made sure everything was functional and pretty much went to bed. I downloaded, but haven't played the demo for Folklore. Which reminds me, I really hope Home smooths out the online system, because right now is is the clumsiest, ugliest online system out there right now. Suddenly I feel a whole lot better actually paying for Xbox live if it's helping fund the far superior setup. I was able to get my account going though, and as you can see, right under my 360 gamertag is my PSN ID, Eradicator31. So feel free to send me a friend request. Right now I just have Resistance for online play, but I may get Warhawk in the near future as well.

That's pretty much it for today. I'll certainly be back tomorrow with a look at this weekend's movies, and in the meantime here's your TRAILER OF THE WEEK:

Juno

No comments: