8/06/2007

Return of the Son of the Bride of the PS3

Well, the gimped, yet more expensive version of the PS3 officially launched today (though I heard some places were selling them as early as Tuesday). Sure it has a slightly bigger hard drive, but at the cost of backwards compatibility when the cheaper version has near perfect backwards compatibility. And the PS3, unlike the 360, was actually made so you can remove the hard drive & get a bigger one with little effort, so why anyone would buy this model is far beyond me. But of course, soon gamers won't have a choice, except to buy other systems. Congrats Sony, do you need a bigger shovel to keep burying yourself?

Bourne Ultimatum
absolutely rocked. Easily one of the best action flicks I've seen in a long time. If they do keep going with this franchise, as long as Damon & Greengrass are paired up, I could probably watch another 30 of these.

So, how is Mario Strikers a few days in? I'd consider it a solid first online effort, though the matchmaking certainly needs some work, as I've encountered nothing but people who seem far superior in skill to me. I'm willing to accept the fact that I probably suck, but matching me against people who don't completely destroy me every time would be nice.

That's really all I got for today, but here's your FREE GAME OF THE WEEK: ORPHAN FEAST

No comments: