1/10/2007

No such thing as a free lunch...

Luckily the same thing doesn't apply to downloads, as in a rare showing of generosity, Gears of War owners get two free maps tomorrow to download for nothing. Named Raven Down & Old Bones, hopefully they will extend the life of the multi-player, at least til the Halo 3 beta is in full swing and us 360 owners are playing nothing else.

Sony is caught lying once again. In a press release, they claim that their "innovative" Sixaxis controller for the PS3 has won an emmy. Certianly seemed odd that Sony of all people would win an emmy for innovation. Turns out they are, but not for the Sixaxis, it's for the dual analog controller for the PS2, which shares the emmy with Nintnedo's original controller for it's influential D-pad design. Nice try Sony, but you might want to account for the fact that nobody takes anything you say at face value anymore before you keep trying to lie. Well at least they are smart enough to just not comment on the fact that they missed their worldwide sales goals by over half a million...

That's really all I have news-wise for today, but I also have a brand new feature to talk about. I was wanting to do some kind of weekly clip deal to replace the weekly Scrubs clips I was doing, and I came up with the idea of stand up comedy. Some will be short bits and some will be full-length depending on what I can get my hands on, but we'll start off with one of my personal favorites: STEPHEN LYNCH

No comments: